This course contains four video lessons on documentation, coding and billing:
- Medicare Evaluation, Plan of Care & Progress Reporting
- Medicare Eight Minute Rule & Accounting for Time
- Medicare Daily Note Documentation
- Medicare Billing Risks for Outpatient Therapy
The 4 video lessons range in length from 13 – 18 minutes each. Most students report completing all 4 lessons and quiz in about 1.5 hours (90 minutes) in 2 or 3 time blocks over 1-2 days. If you are new to compliance it may take longer, which is ok, you are encouraged to take your time!
There will be a short 2-3 question quiz at the end of each lesson. Following the completion of all 4 lessons in the this course you will have access to a Certificate of Achievement which you may print/download as a PDF.
- Computer or Tablet
- Internet Connection
- Speakers "on"
- Medicare Benefits Policy Manual, Ch. 15, Sections 220-230 - Link Above
- Medicare Claims Processing Manual, Ch. 5 - Link Above